Monday, January 02, 2006

Work

Well, I'm supposed to drive in tonight for a 12 hour shift. Am hoping for a GTO tonight. Melissa (sister from Ga.) is flying home this evening and I have worked almost the entire time she has been home. I'm hopeful, but realistic. The RN's hardly ever get a GTO, so I will probably try to get in a nap before time to leave. I woke up at 3:30 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep so....guess what? I crocheted, lol. Actually, it's my own fault I woke up so early. Had a headache yesterday evening, so I fixed my self a crown and coke(or 2) and before I knew it I was ready for bed.....at 8:30! Oh well, it felt great to be relaxed! Since I am never in a relaxed state normally, I think I deserved this little break from reality, lol.
I'm VERY glad that the holidays are over and I can get my house back to some semblance of normalcy. The tree, the Santa's, the nativity scene all looked lovely but....I want them to be gone! Hopefully, DH will put some of this away if I do work tonight. If not, I will be packing it away as soon as I get home!
Must go now and eat, am famished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home