Friday, October 27, 2006

Graphing images


Have just completed my first graph.I wanted to make a gift for my nephew who lives in GA. It was a learning experience, let me tell you. I didn't want to download any programs to my pc, and I don't have photoshop. So, I had to start searching for online image editors. I found this one, which was perfect for my uses. Then, I used an online image resizer. I used an online graph found here then converted it to the format I wanted (the graph is in pdf, which I couldn't use). Other resources for graph paper here . Then I played around with the sizes of the graph and image so that the graph would completely cover my image and be the size I wanted. I put the image in first and then used the overlay function to lay the graph over the photo at about 40%. Here is what I came out with......only to learn that my nephew likes a different team!!!! So, I started to work all over again!!!! Made this one.....which my sister assures me he will love!
He had better love it!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home