Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Progress on the Scripture Afghan


Finally made some progress on the afghan for the CAL. Changed my mind on the color combo, so I had to frog a square and frog the trim on 4!! I'm glad I did though, I like how this lays out much better. I'm finished with the first 4 squares, got to go in order, lol. I have 1 of number 5 finished and am ready to begin the 2nd.
Back to work today, so no more fun until Saturday, hopefully. Get home Friday morning after my 7p-7a shift and go straight to the dentist for a root canal and 2 crowns!!! Hopefully, it won't be too bad and I can do a little crocheting on Saturday before I go back on Sunday.
Did my ACLS class last week, wasn't too bad. I had been dreading it, but it wasn't as bad as I had imagined. Well, gonna go have some coffee and wake up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home